Thursday 30 May 2013

Welcome to Sewing Box

Since this is my first post, it won't be long i guess. Let me introduce myself a bit. A mom of one super son, namely Zeus Caesar. And yes, in the profile picture is perfectly him. :)
I started to learn and finally fallen in love in sewing on January 2012. Being a self-taught seamstress is not easy since i have never own or even sew anything with sewing machine. I was a blogwalker then, read and learn from other's blog, and finally i decided to purchase my very own and very first sewing machine.
Glad i did. Now, while still learning, i made some earning too. :)
That's s glimpse about me. I welcome you to my simply tiny space to escape awhile from the life, Sewing Box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...